FREE WILL ASSESSMENT
Does your Will do what it's meant to do?
If not, you need to update it to make sure you protect your family.
Your circumstances change as you get older – you may have got married or had children, or faced the difficulties of bereavement or the break-up of a relationship. It’s usual and sensible to adjust your finances and other affairs as your circumstances evolve – and your Will should be a very important part of that planning.
We will carry out a free assessment of your Will to determine if it is still able to do what you want it to do.
If you answer “yes” to more than 2 of these questions:
- Is your Will over 3 years old?
- Has your marital status changed since you wrote your Will?
- Have you adjusted your Will based on the changing tax allowances?
- Have you inherited any funds in the last 2 years?
- Has your wealth grown in the last 3 years?
- Has any close family member passed in the last 2 years?
- Are you trying to achieve something different than when you wrote your last Will?
- Have any children been born into your family since your last Will was written?
- Do you have a successful business?
If you answer Yes to more than 2 of the above, then we suggest you get in touch with us for a free, no obligation, Will Assessment. Just fill in your details opposite and we’ll get in touch.
Then you need our free Will assessment.
Complete the form below to request your free Will assessment.