A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to login securely to our website, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorised parties.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). Loss of the information stored in a functionality cookie may make the website experience less functional but should not prevent it from working.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Third Party cookies. We apply the following third party cookies on our website. We have no control over how these cookies work.
None of the cookies that we use will ever store any of your banking details.
Turning off cookies
Depending on your browser or phone settings, there may be different processes for turning cookies off. Take a look at your ’Help’ section or search the internet or your device for ‘How do I block cookies’.
If you decide to turn off cookies, you may still see advertisements for KEPT Assets on other websites. These advertisements will be generalist and not based on your specific information.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 10 years.